Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripter with C Arm X-ray Positioning
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: ESWL-C
- Voltage: 3n~380V±10%
- Focus Distance: 132mm
- Lifetime of Electrode: 4000times
- Range of X-ray Current: Fluoroscopy: 0~5mA, Snap-Shooting: 50~100mA
- Specification: ISO; CE
- Certification: CE
- Power: 27kVA
- Focus Pressure: 20-50mpa
- Range of Electrode: 50~100kv
- Trademark: ANJUE
- Origin: China
Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripter ESWL-C adopts the design of Aluminum-alloy C arm, which can stretch or rotate, to position the X-ray. The deice can make a hemisphere movement on the C arm revolving around the second focus, easily use five locations on the hemisphere to clearly and accurately position the calculi and then smash the them.
For the exterior design, ESWL-C Model Lithotripter has broken through the traditional industrial design and adopted new-type ABS engineering plastics for its shell, featuring a fashionable & nice appearance. Its operating and control adopt original programmable logic controller (PLC) from Japanese Mitsubishi Company, ensuring its high stability and reliability.
1. Adopting cross positioning by X-ray.
2. The therapy bed can make a sphere movement, having five automatic positioning
3. Adopting a big-size focusing reflector imaging intensifier with long focal length
4. The therapy bed can make a three-dimensional motion in six directions.
5. Using Programmable Logic Controller(PLC) system
6. Image intensifier
7. Featuring with a function of image frozen.
8. X-ray generating system:
9. Instant energy can be continuously adjusted.
1. Voltage: 3N~380V± 10%
2. Power: 27KVA
3. Focus distance: 132mm
4. Focus pressure: 20-50Mpa
5. Lifetime of electrode(electro hydraulic type): ≥ 4000times
6. Range of electrode(electro hydraulic type): 50~100kv
7. Range of X-ray current: Fluoroscopy: 0~5mA
8. Moving range of therapy bed:
Front/back: ≥ 120mm
Left/right: ≥ 120mm
Top/bottom: ≥ 80mm