New Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripter with Ce ISO
|FOB Price:||US $22,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $22,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Standard Exporting Package|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: ESWL-BI
- Type: Ultrasound Scanner
- Electrical Source: 220V
- Shock Source: Electromagnetic
- Trademark: Anjue
- Origin: Made in China
- Classification: Imaging Diagnostic Equipment
- Certification: CE
- Operating Voltage: 14-18kv
- Shock Energy: 98-144.5
- Specification: ISO
Excellent positioning system
The original creation of the advanced digital tracking localization system makes the complex ultrasound localization easy and quick.
The only thing the patient should do is to lie down comfortably, and the localization and launch system can move back and forth, left and right, up and down, parallelly, or along an arc, thus making the motion more agile and localization more swift.
Distance parallel institutions to rely on micro-computer digital direct-reading system can quickly locate stone
Electromagnetic shock wave
1. Low noise, long life, no electrode, low cost, wide use, easier maintenance.
2. The Electromagnetism Panel is using current model of vacuum
3. Lithotripsy treatment of long-term stability
4. Independent water supply system
Electrohydraulic shock wave
We adopts new launch cup with the world's biggest caliber of 230mm which can focus effectively, thus avoiding pain and hurt of the patient.
Excellent mechanical properties
1. Positioning system uses high-precision ball guide to maintain the long-term stability of mechanical properties
2. Solid surface of the machine frame through the spray treatment, beautiful, excellent anti-rust properties to ensure the durability
Integrated structure of high-quality machine
1. The shell is made of ABS engineering plastic which makes the whole instrument firm, light, waterproof and easy to move.
2. The therapy room only occupies 20m2 or more and doesn't need any shield.
3. Compact, highly integrated device equipped with a removable round of treatment beds.
The keyboard control box
The drawer style keyboard control box with light and IC digital control system ensure the correctness of the operation in the dark.
Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripter
1. Optimized electromagnetic shock wave generation for omni-bearing treatment
2. Overhead mechanical arm
3. Patent ultrasound focalization technique with numerical control
4. Up-to-date shell design
Better human design
Simplify mechanical focalization with ultrasound measurement
More Intuitive operation
Higher success rate ensured by real-time calculi observation
Computer Administer System (Optional)
The computer administer system can save the pictures before and after therapy, write down case history, and consequently make it easier to deal with the case history and to trace callbacks.
1. Shock source: Electromagnetic ( ESWL-BI)
Second focal point and the generator surface ≥ 135mm
Realize the high efficient lithotripsy with low voltage.
Discharge the electrode, it's easy to wear off and should be replaced before each therapy of a new patient.
(3) Focal point:
X axis: Diameter
Y axis: ≤ ± 7mm
Z axis: ≤ ± 80mm
(4) Shock wave
Pulse width: 1μ S
Wave front: 0.5μ S
(5) Operating voltage: 14-18KV
Shock energy: 98-144.5J±
The travel range of the reflector:
Back and fore: 240± 2mm
Right and left: 240± 2mm
Up and down: 240± 2mm parallelly: 100mm
2. Integrative Main Frame and Drawer Style Console
(1) Electrical source: 220V
Continuance: ≤ 1A
Pulse: ≤ 3A